Last Updated: November 1st 2022
Please read carefully through this Policy and the Terms of Service, which govern your use of the Website. Entering the Website means that you acknowledge and agree with all statements in this policy.
By accessing our using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age. If you are under the age of eighteen (18), you may not, under any circumstances or for any reason, use the Website. Please report to us any instances involving use of the Interface by individuals under the age of 18, should they come to your knowledge
What information is collected
To the maximum extent possible, we try to collect as minimum as possible Personal Information from you.
When you use our Website, we collect personal information about your use of our Website and the information that you send us. We may also obtain information about you from third-party sources. The Website may collect the following data:
- Information provided by a user – you may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Website or through our apps or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Website and when you report a problem with the website or with our app.
- Data related to usage, performance, site security, traffic patterns, location information, browser, and device information only when you are using our Website.
- Wallet addresses (public blockchain addresses), transaction, and balance information (blockchain data) that is accessible when interacting with the Website.
WE ARE NEVER GOING TO ASK YOU TO SHARE YOUR PRIVATE KEYS OR WALET SEED PHRASE. NEVER TRUST ANYONE OR ANY WEBSITE THAT ASKS YOU TO ENTER YOUR PRIVATE KEYS OR WALLET SEED PHRASE.
How the collected information is used
Generally, we collect and use information from you to provide, protect, and improve our Website, and to provide you with a personalized experience when using our Website.
We will use the collected data:
- to understand and strive to meet your needs and preferences in using our Website;
- to develop new and enhance existing service and product offerings;
- to address service requests and resolve user questions;
- for purposes as disclosed at the time you provide your information, with your consent, and as further described in this Policy;
- to comply with regulatory and legal obligations;
- to find and prevent frauds;
- to deliver you promotions, news, and advertising information.
We will process your personal information legally and fairly and not use it outside the purposes of which we have informed you, including selling it individually or in the aggregate for commercial use.
Sharing of personal information
We do not sell, exchange, transfer, or give your personal information to any other company or individual for any reason except as set forth below:
- we will share collected information with companies or individuals when we have your consent to do so only if necessary for operational purposes;
- we will share collected information with law enforcement or other third parties if we: (1) are compelled to do so to comply with any applicable law or legal process; or (2) believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm, illegal activity, or harm to the rights, property, or safety of 3Route or others.
How collected information is protected
We take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We maintain physical, technical and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. Such safeguards include the use of firewalls and data encryption, enforcing physical access controls to our buildings and files, and limiting access to personal information only to those employees, agents or third parties who need access to that information to process it for us. More specifically, our server uses TLS (Transport Layer Security) security protection by encrypting your personal information to prevent individuals from accessing such personal information as it travels over the internet.
Please note that no electronic transmission, storage, or processing of Personal Data cannot be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard Personal Data will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective. Therefore, although we are committed to protecting your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect that your Personal Data will always remain private or secure.
Retention of collected information
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – you have the right to request us for copies of your personal information. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to request us to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request us to erase your personal information, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request us to restrict the processing of your personal information, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – you have the right to object to us processing of your personal information, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to request us to transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month (30 days) to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email:email@example.com
Do Not Track option
Most web browsers have a "Do Not Track" option, which may send a signal to the websites you visit, indicating that you do not wish to be tracked. There is no accepted standard for that kind of option, so we do not take any action in response to this signal.
The services are intended for a general audience and are not intended for and should not be used by children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18 and we do not target our services to children under the age of 18. If you believe your child may have provided us with their data, you can contact us using the information in this Policy and we will delete the data from our Website.
Links to third-party websites
The Website may contain links to other websites (collectively, "Third Party Sites"). This Policy does not apply to such Third Party Sites as those sites are outside our control. If you access Third Party Sites using the links provided, the operators of these sites may collect your personal information.
Please ensure that you are satisfied with the privacy statements of these Third Party Sites before you submit any personal information. We try, as far as we can, to ensure that all third-party linked sites have equivalent measures for the protection of your personal information, but we cannot be held responsible legally or otherwise for the activities, privacy policies or levels of privacy compliance of these Third-Party Sites.