Last Updated: October 20th 2022
Modifications To These Terms
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time and in our sole discretion. In case of any changes, we will provide you with notice of such changes, such as by sending an email, providing a notice through our Website or updating the date at the top of these Terms. Unless we say otherwise in our notice, any and all such modifications are effective immediately, and your continued use of our Website or our Protocol after we provide such notice will confirm your acceptance of the changes. If you do not agree to the amended Terms, you must stop using our Website and our Protocol.
For the purpose of these Terms, the following capitalized terms shall have the following meanings:
- "Protocol" means the 3Route’s set of smart contracts that are deployed on the Tezos Blockchain.
- "Website" means the 3Route’s website https://3route.io, and all its components.
- "Tez" means the Tezos Blockchain utility token that may be used to perform actions on the Tezos Blockchain.
- "Smart Contract" means an immutable piece of code stored on the blockchain, that contains a set of instructions and rules to trigger.
The Website, in conjunction with the Protocol provides potential virtual currency exchange interaction possibilities on the Tezos blockchain. The actual exchange operations are routed and performed on various decentralized exchanges (DEXs) deployed and operating on the Tezos blockchain.
The Protocol and the Website are made up of free, public, open-source or source-available software including a set of smart contracts that are deployed on the Tezos Blockchain. However, we do not provide, own, or control the Protocol, which is run by smart contracts deployed on the Tezos blockchain. No developer or entity involved in creating the Protocol and Website will be liable for any claims or damages whatsoever associated with your use, inability to use, or your interaction with other users of, the Protocol and Website, including any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages, or loss of profits, cryptographic currencies, tokens, or anything else of value.
3Route cannot and does not represent or guarantee that any of the information available through the Website is accurate, reliable, current, complete or appropriate for your needs. The information displayed through the Website including cryptographic currencies prices or other is provided by third parties and/or calculated for informational purposes. Your use of any third-party scripts, indicators, ideas and other content is at your sole risk.
You acknowledge that 3Route is not responsible for transferring, safeguarding, or maintaining your private keys or any virtual currency associated therewith. If you lose, mishandle or have stolen associated virtual currency private keys, you acknowledge that you may not be able to recover associated virtual currency and that 3Route is not responsible for such loss. You acknowledge that 3Route is not responsible for any loss, damage or liability arising from your failure to comply with the terms hereunder.
3Route is not a financial institution, investment company, broker, money transmission provider, money service business, financial advisory or payment service provider or a company similar to them. 3Route is not a counterparty, intermediary, agent, or advisor in on-chain operations made between users, and is also not a market maker. Its activity is not subject to financial regulation of any jurisdiction.
3Route has no fiduciary relationship or obligation to you regarding any other decisions or activities that you effect when using the Website or the Protocol. Neither our communications nor any information that we provide to you is intended as, or shall be considered or construed as, advice.
The Website may contain references or links to third-party resources, including, but not limited to, information, materials, products, or services, that we do not own or control. In addition, third parties may offer promotions related to your access and use of the Interface. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such resources or promotions. If you access any such resources or participate in any such promotions, you do so at your own risk, and you understand that the Terms do not apply to your dealings or relationships with any third parties. You expressly relieve us of any and all liability arising from your use of any such resources or participation in any such promotions.
WHEN YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS BY USING OR ACCESSING THE WEBSITE AND/OR INTERACTING WITH THE PROTOCOL, YOU ARE AGREEING TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND 3ROUTE THROUGH BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION RATHER THAN IN COURT. AND YOU AGREE TO A CLASS ACTION WAIVER, BOTH OF WHICH IMPACT YOUR RIGHTS AS TO HOW DISPUTES ARE RESOLVED.
Intellectual Proprietary Rights
We own all intellectual property and other rights in the Website and its components and contents, including, but not limited to, software, text, images, live specified data feed, including data available through API, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, patents, and designs. Unless expressly authorized by us, you may not copy, re-use, modify, adapt, rent, license, sell, publish, distribute, or otherwise permit any third party to access or use the Website or any of its contents. Accessing or using the Website does not constitute a grant to you of any proprietary intellectual property or other rights in the Website or its contents.
You will retain ownership of all intellectual property and other rights in any information and materials you submit through the Website. However, by uploading such information or materials, you grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable license to use, copy, distribute, publish and send this data in any manner in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
You may choose to submit comments, bug reports, ideas or other feedback about the Website and the Protocol, including, without limitation, about how to improve them (collectively, "Feedback"). By submitting any Feedback, you agree that we are free to use such Feedback at our discretion and without additional compensation to you, and to disclose such Feedback to third parties (whether on a nonconfidential basis or otherwise). If necessary under applicable law, then you hereby grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, worldwide license under all rights necessary for us to incorporate and use your Feedback for any purpose.
If you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements set forth in the Terms, and your access to and use of the Website complies with the Terms, you hereby are granted a single, personal, limited license to access and use the Website. This license is non-exclusive, non-transferable, and freely revocable by us at any time without notice or cause in our sole discretion. Use of the Website for any purpose not expressly permitted by the Terms is strictly prohibited.
Unlike the Website, the Protocol is comprised entirely of open-source software running on the public Tezos blockchain and is not our proprietary property. The Protocol may also run on the other blockchains to which the same clause applies.
Prior to Your use of the Protocol and the Website and on an ongoing basis you represent, warrant, covenant and agree that:
- You use the Protocol and the Website at Your sole option, discretion and risk;
- You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes which may be payable while using our product;
- You represent and warrant that you are not under the control of or a citizen or resident of the United States of America, Cuba, Crimea and Sevastopol, Iran, Afghanistan, Syria, North Korea, Iraq, Myanmar (Burma), Côte d'Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Liberia, Somalia, Sudan, Libya, Mali, Nicaragua, Yemen, Zimbabwe or any state, country, territory or other jurisdiction that is embargoed by the United States or region that is included in the Sanction Lists or any other country where your use of the Website or the Protocol would be illegal or otherwise violate any applicable law;
- You represent and warrant that you are not subject to the Sanction Lists. "Sanction Lists" means any sanctions designations listed on economic/trade embargo lists and/or specially designated persons/blocked persons lists published by the international organizations, as well as any state and governmental authorities of any jurisdiction, including, but not limited to the lists of United Nations, European Union and its Member States, United States and United Kingdom sanctions lists;
- You agree not to access the Website using any technology, including use of a Virtual Private Network (VPN) for circumventing any prohibitions of these Terms;
- You are at least 18 years old or of other legal age, according to Your relevant jurisdiction;
- You have reviewed the relevant documentation and made sure You understand how the Protocol and Website works there are risks, associated with Internet-based systems, such as the failure of hardware, software, and Internet connections and with the Blockchain Protocols, such as any malfunction, unintended function, unexpected functioning of or attack on the Blockchain protocols, that we shall not be responsible for;
- You guarantee that Your crypto assets belong to You and they are not stolen, sold, encumbered, not in contention, or under seizure, and that neither exist any rights of third parties to your crypto assets;
- You will not attempt to mix or launder via the Protocol any crypto assets, which are obtained from illegal gambling activities; fraud; money-laundering; terrorist activities; hacking or any other illegal activities;
- You shall not use any code modifications, bugs of the Website and the Protocol software, any third-party applications or any other techniques for constructing any malicious on-chain operations, including but not limited to incorrect, spam, malicious, funds draining and front-running ones.
- In case of finding out any algorithm, code or any other vulnerabilities or any funds extracting opportunities you shall contact the 3Route staff via any official way of communication.
- You shall not distribute any virus or other harmful computer code through the Website or take any actions that may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website or any third-party providers’ infrastructure.
The Website doesn’t have access to your seed phrase and private keys but has access to some certain impersonal data including logs, error codes, error descriptions and telemetry data. It is used to improve the application experience and solve technical issues. 3Route will never collect, store or share your personal information to third parties.
Cryptographic currencies are associated with some apparent risks. The Website provides functionality that allows you to generate cryptographic currency transactions and transmit them to your wallet. But the Website has no control over the Tezos blockchain that you can interact with, and has no ability to cancel, modify or affect any transaction that you have caused to be transmitted to the Tezos blockchain network. The Website does not guarantee that transactions you perform shall be stored in the Tezos blockchain or the conditions of the operation will be the same as expected. Providing correct transaction data including slippage, fees, gas limit, storage limit and e.g. is your sole responsibility. You should take care to understand the details of the Tezos blockchain. The 3Route shall not be responsible for any losses you incur due to transaction fees, front-running attacks, lack of liquidity or any losses that occur due to incorrectly set transaction data.
By accessing and using the Website, you represent that you understand the Website facilitates access to the Protocol, the use of which has many inherent risks, and the cryptographic and blockchain-based systems have inherent risks to which you are exposed when using the Website. You further understand that the markets for these blockchain-based digital assets are highly volatile due to factors that include, but are not limited to, adoption, speculation, technology, security, and regulation. You acknowledge that the cost and speed of transacting with blockchain-based systems, such as Tezos, are variable and may increase or decrease, respectively, drastically at any time. You hereby acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any of these variables or risks associated with the Protocol and cannot be held liable for any resulting losses that you experience while accessing or using the Website.
You specifically acknowledge and agree that the Website facilitates your interaction with the Protocol, deployed in the Tezos blockchain network, as such, we have no control over any blockchain or virtual currencies and cannot and do not ensure that any of your interactions will be confirmed on the blockchain and do not have the ability to effectuate any cancellation or modification requests regarding any of your interactions.
You specifically acknowledge and agree that while using the Website you need to use some compatible crypto wallet to perform all the blockchain interactions. We have no control over your interactions with the blockchain nor encourage you to perform any. Any interaction performed by you via the Website remains your sole responsibility. We are not responsible for any potential losses, any sort of bugs or compatibility issues relating to the use of any of your particular wallets.
Without limiting the foregoing, you specifically understand and hereby represent your acknowledgement of the following:
- The pricing information data provided through the Website does not represent an offer, a solicitation of an offer, or any advice regarding, or recommendation to enter into, a transaction with the Interface;
- The Website does not act as an agent for any of the users;
- The Website does not own or control any of the underlying software through which blockchain networks are formed, and therefore is not responsible for them and their operation;
- You are solely responsible for reporting and paying any taxes applicable to your use of the Website;
- Although it is intended to provide accurate and timely information on the Website, the Website or relevant tools may not always be entirely accurate, complete or current and may also include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Accordingly, you should verify all information before relying on it, and all decisions based on information contained on the Website or relevant tools are your sole responsibility.
In order to allow other users to have a full and positive experience of using the Website you agree that you will not use the Website in a manner that:
- Breaches the Terms;
- Infringes on or violates any copyright, trademark, service mark, patent, right of publicity, right of privacy, or other proprietary or intellectual property rights under the law;
- Seeks to interfere with or compromise the integrity, security, or proper functioning of any computer, server, network, personal device, or other information technology system, including, but not limited to, the deployment of viruses and denial of service attacks;
- Attempts, in any manner, to obtain the private key, password, account, or other security information from any other user, including such information about the digital wallet;
- Decompiles, reverse engineers, or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code or underlying ideas or information of or relating to the Website;
- Seeks to defraud us or any other person or entity, including, but not limited to, providing any false, inaccurate, or misleading information in order to unlawfully obtain the property of another;
- Violates any applicable law, rule, or regulation concerning the integrity of trading markets, including, but not limited to, the manipulative tactics commonly known as spoofing and wash trading;
- Disguises or interferes in any way with the IP address of the computer you are using to access or use the Website or that otherwise prevents us from correctly identifying the IP address of the computer you are using to access the Website;
Exchange Prices and Fees
The estimated blockchain and market data including prices and fees, presented to you in the Website prior to submitting the operation are not final. It can differ from the final values due to other users’ acting, changes of liquidity on DEXs, front-running attacks, Tezos network conditions and e.g.
The Protocol supposes its own fees that can be used on the Protocol contracts manager’s sole discretion.
Changes to the Protocol and the Website may be done at our sole discretion and are effective from the moment of making these changes.
The Website contains elements that rely on backend infrastructure run by third parties that may be turned off temporarily or permanently without any notifications due to stop unlawful conduct or if it is deemed necessary to do so at the our sole discretion. Some or all of the Website service may not be available in all locations worldwide due to Local Laws, geodata block or other measures taken by us to ensure compliance with laws or to improve the quality of service.
The Protocol and Website provide services that you have the option of using which may involve third-party services that are owned and run by organizations (or companies) not related to us. There may be additional terms or rules applicable to third-party services, and we shall not be liable for any issues, actions, or negative consequences that arise as a result of your use of third-party services.
We retain the exclusive right to add to, modify, or cancel the availability of any Third-Party Service in our sole discretion.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you make use of third-party services that enable Cryptographic Currency transfers or financial transfers then you may be at risk due to malfunctions or other issues with third-party services, for which we are not and cannot be responsible in any case.
The Website may contain references or links to third-party resources, including, but not limited to, information, materials, products, or services, that we do not own or control. In addition, third parties may offer promotions related to your access and use of the Website. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such resources or promotions. If you access any such resources or participate in any such promotions, you do so at your own risk, and you understand that the Terms do not apply to your dealings or relationships with any third parties. You expressly relieve us of any and all liability arising from your use of any such resources or participation in any such promotions.
We offer free technical support to all users of the Protocol and the Website but this support is offered to you without any warranty of any kind of issues and shall be at your sole risk. We may choose to refuse free technical support for you at any time and may choose to discontinue providing you with technical support at any time. You shall at all times act respectfully to 3Route staff and must make sure that your seed phrase, private keys, or any other confidential information are stored safely and shall not be disclosed, accidently or by any purpose.
Limitation on liability
- You acknowledge and agree that you assume full responsibility for your use of the Website and the Protocol.
- All data available through the Website is provided and displayed "as is" and we provide no guarantee for its correctness. We disclaim any responsibility for any missing or wrong information. You understand that you are using any information provided by the Website at your sole risk.
- You acknowledge and agree that any information you send or receive during your use of the Website may not be secure and may be intercepted or later acquired by unauthorized parties.
- You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Website and the Protocol is at your own risk. Accordingly, you understand and agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, incidental, or other damages of any kind, including damages for loss of profits or goodwill.
- You acknowledge that we are not liable the for losses of use or the inability to use the Website and the Protocol; unauthorized access to your account by third persons; human mistakes; technical malfunctions and failures, including public utility or network connection issues, interruptions, latency, packet losses, deletions or any other defects of any device or network, providers, or software.
- You acknowledge that we are not liable for any injury or damage to computer equipment; inability to fully access the the Website and the Protocol or any other website; the data delayed or provided incorrectly or is incomplete or lost; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to any content of any kind; or any other matter relating to the software.
- You acknowledge that under no circumstances shall we or any of our officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, affiliates, or subsidiaries be liable to you for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including (but not limited to) damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible property, arising out of or relating to any access to or use of the Website and the Protocol, nor will we be responsible for any damage, loss, or injury resulting from hacking, tampering, or other unauthorized access to or use of the Website and the Protocol, or from any access to or use of any information obtained by any unauthorized access to or use of the Website and the Protocol.
Statute of Limitations
No action or inaction on the part of 3Route staff (except legal actions) shall be considered a waiver, of refusal, or exemption, of any right or obligation by 3Route staff.
This agreement is the entire agreement between the parties and fully supersedes any other representations or agreements between the parties. Moreover, the parties have entered into this agreement without relying on any representations or warranties made outside of this agreement.